|You might also like:||Tornado Alley||Tornado Activities||30-Blank Tornado Alley Word Hunt Worksheet||Match each Tornado Word to its Definition Printout||Tornado - Multiple choice comprehension quiz||Today's featured page: All About Gorillas|
|Our subscribers' grade-level estimate for this page: 6th|
Quiz + Label the Tornado Alley Map
Answer the questions, then fill in the name of the states in the map of the heart of Tornado Alley
1. Do most tornadoes in the Northern Hemisphere rotate in a clockwise or a counterclockwise direction?_____________________________________________
2. Do tornadoes form only in Tornado Alley?________________________________
3. In what type of storm do tornadoes form? _________________________________
4. To be classified as a tornado, a funnel cloud must reach to the _________________________.
5. Another name for a tornado is _______________________________________________.
Write the abbreviations of the states that are in the heart of Tornado Alley in the map below (see the word bank below).
This is a thumbnail of the Label the Tornado Alley Map. The full-size printout is available only to site members.
To subscribe to Enchanted Learning, click here.
If you are already a site member, click here.Word Bank for the Map:
|Search the Enchanted Learning website for:|