Content Only Available to Members
|Title||Electoral College Map Activity|
|Content Type||Printable Worksheet|
|Includes Worksheet and Answer Key|
|Available to Members Only|
- Mark an O on your state.
- How many electoral college votes does your state have? _____
- Which state has the most electoral college votes? (Color this state yellow.)
- Which state has the second most electoral college votes? (Color this state red.)
- Which states are tied for the third most electoral college votes? (Color these states blue.)
- Name a southeastern state that has 16 electoral votes.
- Name a western state that has 12 electoral votes.
- Name a New England state that has 3 electoral votes.
- Name a midwestern state that has 5 electoral votes.
- Name a southern state that has 8 electoral votes.
Search the site:
Estimated Grade Level
Our subscribers' grade-level estimate for this page:
5th - 6th
You Might Also Like: